IOMAX has successfully demonstrated its expertise in overall design, development, analysis and integration of several weapons systems for its customers. IOMAX works closely with customers and subcontractors, in concert with compliance and export entities, to fully integrate precision guided weapons onto customer platforms.
- Armament Control Systems
- Targeting Systems
- Hellfire AGM-114 Missiles
- GBU-58 Paveway II Laser Guided Bombs
- GBU-12 Paveway II Laser Guided Bombs
- CIRIT Laser Guided Missiles
Initiate Supply Chain
IOMAX seeks to establish fully integrated maintenance and logistical support for its customers with the goal of streamlining operations and redundancy to reduce customer life-cycle costs for the Archangel.
At the customer’s request, IOMAX can seamlessly integrate into existing operational environments to evolve maintenance and logistical support for Archangel Aircraft.
Maintenance planning begins early in the acquisition process with development of the maintenance concept.
It is conducted to evolve and establish requirements and tasks to be accomplished for achieving, restoring, and maintaining the operational capability for the life of the system.
Maintenance planning will:
- Define the actions and support necessary to ensure that the system attains the specified system readiness objectives with minimum Life Cycle cost.
- Set up specific criteria for repair, including reliability, and maintainability; support equipment requirements; automatic test equipment; and manpower skills and facility requirements.
- State specific maintenance tasks, to be performed on the system.
- Define actions and support required for fielding and marketing the system.
- Address warranty considerations.
- Ensure prudent use of manpower and resources. When formulating the maintenance concept, analysis of the proposed work environment on the health and safety of maintenance personnel must be considered.
Logistical support includes planning and programming the details associated with movement of the system in its shipping configuration to the ultimate destination via transportation modes and networks available and authorized for use. Customs requirements, air shipping requirements, rail shipping requirements, container considerations, special movement precautions, mobility, and transportation asset impact of the shipping mode or the contract shipper must be carefully assessed.
Logistical support encompasses all management actions, procedures, and techniques used to determine requirements to:
- Acquire support items and spare parts.
- Transport the items.
- Catalog the items.
- Receive the items.
- Store and warehouse the items.
- Transfer the items to where they are needed.
- Issue the items.
- Dispose of secondary items.
- Provide for initial support of the system.
- Acquire, distribute, and replenish inventory.