IOMAX acknowledges the global requirement for highly-competent and skilled aircraft maintenance and support personnel to support its customer’s aircraft fleet-intended mission. Our Team possesses diversified skill sets that augment our customer’s maintenance efforts for any desired period of performance.
Maintenance Support Services Team
- Ordnance Handling
Organizational (O) Level
- Provides a rapid turnaround of aircraft.
- Limited to minor repairs, routine services, lubricating, and cleaning.
- Specific or modified maintenance requiring small teams, such as daily servicing, special inspections, and minor structural aircraft repairs are customizable to meet a customer’s needs.
Intermediate (I) Level
- Routinely labor-intensive maintenance efforts.
- Require a greater degree of support personnel and test equipment.
- Services offered include major component overhaul, major inspections, engine replacement, major airframe structural repairs, and modifications required by an Original Equipment Manufacturer or as requested by the customer.
FIELD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (FSR)
- Maintenance Personnel
- Field Service Representatives